Thursday, March 15, 2012
I miss you.
I havent felt so lonley... Not because i don't have a crush at the moment... or that work is killing my life.... I feel lonley for a stupid reason. My phone got stolen off me, and i feel lonley to bed. I'm usually always on it... scrolling on every single app i had... I never really needed to talk to someone on the phone to put my self to sleep at night anymore. I just needed my Iphone :( I dont know i feel well really loney with out it. for the past 3-4 weeks, im going to be so bored, lonley as fuck and im so keep to get my replacment. I know it's stupid getting the same phone, but im getting the exact same phone cover case to. I really miss my iphone 4s, i also really miss my pink chanel cover case. I try not showing it... But yes, i do miss what i worked so hard for :( LOL it feels like someones died. LOL no, my phone just got stolen... i need a life and think about other things than a phone haha, im so stupid :L
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment